It is not so unusual to forget password of Windows 7 account. You don’t need to worry about it too much! In this post, you are going to figure out your data or reinstall your Windows 7 system to get the things back. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of methods to bypass or break the password on Windows 7 and in this article I am about to share the easiest and the most interesting solution about how to reset administrator password Windows 7 safe mode with you.
CMD, it’s only what we need. By using CMD you can do anything and yes changing your password too, now we just need to open the command prompt. The easiest way to open cmd is ‘safe mode with cmd’. Safe mode with command prompt is what; where your Windows is open in safe mode with only command prompt. In this mode you can only able to use cmd and that is what we need so, let’s check out how to do it.
1. Start your computer and press F8 key again and again until you’ve see the safe mode options.
2. Select safe mode with command prompt.
4. Now the cmd will comes up.
5. Type this command ( net user “your username” “new password” ) and hit enter.
Example – net user mad 1234
6. Now the password is changed you can use the new password what you’ve enter in cmd to open your windows.
Sometimes this solution won’t work because some windows don’t let you to open cmd or sometimes you won’t able to find the administrator account. In that case you can try our next solution to get the cmd on your screen.